Unconditional Love

Thank you God for allowing me to stumble upon one of the greatest lessons in my life.

I don't know how I found it but I found something that is the key to happiness in life...love, how to love and how loving leads to being loving.

My initial question was how do I create more love in my life? That's a pretty big question to approach. How do you create more love in your life? You are more than welcome to answer; I would love your reply. Please reply...

In response to this question I started attracting to me more and more people with these really open heart chakras. For those of you that are new to chakras chakras are energy centers centered around the major organs of the body. The heart chakra is centered around the heart and people who have big heart chakras generally have a great ability to give and receive love.

When these people sat down at my table ready for a reading the first thing that I usually saw was their wide open heart chakra and then I thanked them personally for sitting down with me. My clients are, often times, my greatest teachers and these rare individuals (people who have wide open chakras) I intensely studied in my short visits with them.

What I saw over and over again with these people that had wide open chakras was that they understood that you needed to give love without condition. The result of this unconditional love was that the love that they gave was returned in trumps. These were the people in loving relationships, with lots of friends, who adopted children, who had love and respect, who had the quality of life that I was seeking.

It is as simple as that. If you aim to have love; give love. Simple.

Although this theory seemed simple I didn't know how to apply it to every day life. How do I, a really shy girl, who rarely dates, who is actually terrified of dating, of possibly relationship, how do I put this into practice?

Luckily life provided me with a victim; as I was learning this I was also becoming interested in a guy that was actually interested in me. It was my perfect opportunity to put this very theory into practice. What I found was that this very simple idea could and was easy to put into practice.

If you want more love you have to give more love. You have to risk. You have to initiate. You have to say I like you with your words, with your actions, with your voice, with your body, with your eyes...even when you feel vulnerable, especially when you are vulnerable. And when you risk, however you do risk, you have to risk without caring whether or not you get a positive response.

So how this played out with me was whenever I put myself out there I risked from that space of I didn't care how he responded. I did it from that space of I was willing to risk to conquer myself, to better myself, to learn more about myself, being vulnerable, and being a better me.

What did I learn from this experiment? That it actually worked.

Did our relationship last? No.

BUT...it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would...about two and a half months more. And I had a great time. And I learned that I could risk and even though it didn't last and it ended badly I learned.

I also left the experience without fear for the next experience. I felt invigorated and excited to try again and again and again...unto infinity. I learned that it felt good to give and to give without expecting in return. And when you gave from this space of unconditionality you actually gained.

What did I gain? I gained my ability to give. I gained my ability to give unconditionally. I gained a knowledge about myself that is priceless...that I love myself enough to try, to risk, to try again...I also saw how this unconditional love is what everyone craves. It is what we want from our parents, our friends, our teachers, our siblings, Jesus and, yes, our lovers.

We all do try and try as hard as we all do fail...life is an experiment...we all don't come out of the shoot succeeding. How comforting is it though, that at the end of the day, our mom loves and supports us and our sister forgives us for bullying her for most of our early days and my dad still believes in my dreams and my friends understand that when I am busy I don't call or write but I'll come around. All we really want is for people to understand and respect us and to be there when we need them and to love us at the end of the day no matter what.

What we all want and need more than anything else is unconditional love. That's it. It's that simple.

If you want more love; give more love; without condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment