Psychic Protection Hint #2

We (each and every one of us) all have spirit guides whose life purpose is to guide and protect us. Use your spirit guides as often as possible.

How do you make contact with your spirit guides?

I strongly recommend reading Sonia Choquette's Ask Your Guides. She has many hints, exercises and meditations that will help you contact your guides on a regular basis.


How do you know which spirit guide you are talking to?

I often talk to my grandpa and grandma so I am already fairly familiar with their energy. My grandpa was not very talkative in real life so when he is around I either feel his hands on my shoulders and/or hear "chiropractor" (he was a chiropractor) and then I know that it is him. With my grandma I either hear the word "grandma" or I hear her voice.

I also see flashes of white lights or subtle energy patterns which make me aware that my guides are trying to talk to me.

Your guides might develop their own, individual ways of getting your attention as well.

PLEASE NOTE: it is very important to know the source of the information that you are getting. I also check the information that I get before I act on most information especially information that prompts me to "go out on a limb." I either draw from my divination cards or I ask for signs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment