Wall Art

Artwork is expensive and even though you pay the price you don't always get exactly what you want so I decided to use my resources and make my own wall art.

Supplies:
Store-bought greeting cards
Canvasses
A borrowed projector
Wall paint
Scrapbooking paper
Mod Podge

How-to:
1. Paint the background color of the canvas.
2. Scan the image of the greeting cards.
3. Use the projector to project the scanned image of the cards onto the pre-painted canvas.
4. Trace the projected image of the card onto the canvas. I used a pencil to trace the image of the card.
5. Fill in the image with paint.
6. Choose a complimentary scrapbook paper image. I used paper with modern flowers and cut out the flowers.
7. Arrange the flowers on the painted canvas.
8. Attach the scrapbook images with Mod Podge.

Viola...cheap, customized artwork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment