Guardian Angels are Real

I get so excited when I talk about guardian angels because I don't think people realize how real they are and how much they really love, guard and protect us.

I have many stories but this one happened yesterday and my mind is still reeling about it.

I went to visit my aunt and uncle and my uncle was telling me about how concerned he was about money. He is in one of the hardest hit occupations (construction) and recently had to pull money from his retirement to pay bills.

My grandma (who passed in 2007) talks to me all of the time, but she rarely has me relay messages. Yesterday she waited until my uncle and I were alone and then she made her presence known by giving me chills and she told me to tell my uncle "Tell him money will be okay."

That was all that my uncle needed to hear. Although a cynic he did tell my aunt and they both wanted me to hear the details of the conversation. When I retold the story there were tears in my uncle's eyes.

I love how my grandma chose the right time (when my uncle and I were alone) and the right words (not too many, not to few) to reach out and give my uncle a hand. Thank you grandma! I love you...and Dave loves you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment