Light Orbs as Psychic Protection

I was having trouble removing cords from someone that I had been romantically involved with. He kept putting them in my 4th and 2nd chakras, quickly replacing the cords that I had just removed. I was getting impatient with this process feeling as though I had no defense. (As a side note I know that I can be stronger about keeping out cords but with particular individual I have a harder time. Perhaps because a part of me wants to be connected no matter how we are connected and whether or not how we are connected is good for me or not).

I thought about putting the Light Orbs in front of these chakras and I have not had the same difficulty since. I still do get corded from time to time by this individual and have to make a conscious effort to remove the cords. I also have to focus on putting the Light Orbs in front of these chakras from time to time, but the struggle has lessened.

I don’t intend to give a lesson on cords. I do want to just relay some of my observations on what being heavily corded by an individual does to you and then convey how much better I feel when not corded.

I am a bit ashamed to admit that I know about cords and the importance of pulling out cords but I failed to remove my cords on a regular basis. It does take a daily and sometimes hourly effort to be free.

I do have to admit that being corded made me feel a bit crazy and as though I could not control my thoughts specifically about the individual that was cording me. I feel much more in control and less crazy paying more attention and diligently pulling the cords and actively putting my defenses up, Light Orbs. Yay! Thank you once again Light Orbs for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment