Psychic Bug Extermination


I read an article about psychic extermination years ago so when I was challenged by a school of ants in my healing space I decided to give it a try. I, like many people, have a really hard time killing bugs. I especially didn’t want to have a healing space on top of their murder site; it just didn’t seem like good karma.

Basically what I did was started talking to the ants. I told them that I did not want them in my space. The response that I got was that they liked sweet things and that if I bought popsicles and put them on the opposite side of the house they would leave. Oh yeah, and they liked the red ones the best.

So I listened and bought a variety pack of popsicles and made sure to put the red ones out on the opposite side of the house and within days the ants were gone without pesticides and relatively cheaply.

Animals, plants and bugs are living things. If we tune in we can talk to them and live peaceably in the same space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment