Working Out That Psychic Muscle

I believe that we all have access to intuition. I also believe that if we do not practice using it that this gift is not as strong; it is like a muscle the more that you use and stretch it the stronger it becomes.

My life has become a daily practice of using/flexing this muscle. I must admit that I have not worked on it as hard as I have as late. I was, recently, humbled by an experience in which I saw what I wanted to see out of a situation not what was really happening. It made me stop and ask myself why, as a psychic, I couldn’t really see what was going on. Since I have taken greater lengths to stretch and use my intuition as much as possible, as often as possible.

I have included my daily regime* which I think helps me keep my psychic ability strong and agile:
• ~6:30 am: wake up and write down my dreams (if I remember them), then a quick meditation. My favorite meditation tool is the following You Tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrocj_s-wE. It tends to get me into a meditative state very quickly. If I have time I try to channel a few sentences so that I get started with my day with a few words of wisdom.
• ~5:30 pm: Exercise. I try to exercise at least 4 days/week. I have recently become a big fan of exercising outside (weather permitting). I get the best guidance from the animals (especially birds). Sonia Choquette talks about birds being “messengers.” I can truly attest to the fact that birds are great messengers. I even pick up feathers and get messages from them. As a side note Sonia Choquette talks about how some of her “best guidance has occurred to her while biking or walking” (from Trust Your Vibes).
• ~7:00 pm: I try to meditate again for at least 10 minutes. At some point I also try to do an exercise that I borrowed from Sonia Choquette’s Ask Your Guides. I basically ask for my spirit guide to sit next to me and to project useful information on a screen for me to view. This exercise only takes a couple of minutes and provides great insight and an instant way to connect with spirit. It is my new favorite exercise. Thank you Sonia!
• ~10:00 pm: I listen to Kelly Howell’s The Secret Universal Mind Meditation while thinking of all that I have to be grateful for. If I have time and am not too tired I will try to meditate for a few minutes before going to bed.
Throughout the day:
• I ground myself especially before meditating.
• I try to eat as healthy as I can (I eat mostly low fat protein, fruits and vegetables and drink a lot of water) while trying to avoid sugars, flours and anything artificial. I would like to say that I try to avoid caffeine, but I am a caffeine addict (and at this point in my life I know better than to think that I am going to give it up). It is important to keep my energy high; this is a high energy job.
• I have Sonia Choquette to thank again for this great tool that I have recently started using on a regular basis. I have purchased two, small notebooks so that I have a notebook with me at all times to record intuitive thoughts, coincidences, songs that play in my mind, signs and/or anything that can be construed as spirit trying to speak to me through my life. I love this new exercise. It has made me more aware than ever of how we are constantly surrounded by our guidance system if only we listen, pay attention and act on the advice given. I included act on the advice given because it has been my experience that if you do not act on the advice given then your guides tend to be more silent…because you don’t listen. Act on the advice given and you will receive more advice.
• I try to be as positive as possible and focus on appreciating what I do have and creating, through the Law of Attraction, the life of my dreams.
*Please note that this is the ideal day. Sometimes life happens and I deviate from this schedule. I also believe that it is important to have fun and enjoy life so I also go out with friends, eat junk food and drink (sometimes too much).
Feel free to share any of your daily rituals that help you flex and use your intuition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment